Pets play a big role in our lives and they should be loved and cherished. Pet owners are filled with so much joy from all their rendezvous with their adorable pets and even regard them as their 'darling daughter' or 'son'! So do we. This blog is all about our darling little paws; Gabrielle, Isabelle, Hercules, Alexander, Victoria The 2nd,Napoleon, Ms. Constantine, Jerry and the late Sidney, Troy and Victoria The 1st...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Like, I Want but I Can't III...

Isn't she just adorable? Besides the nice two colors, she's really sweet. This female darling has been in the PAWS for about a month now. She's lovely and I kinda like the color; grey and blond. I am just not sure whether having another adult female in the house would be a good decision. My two visits to PAWS on the 4th and 18th have left me heart broken for not being able to take her home. I wanted to but i didn't know why it didn't happen spontaneouly on my two visits like i did with my other children. I always ended up liking other cats more than her but seeing her coming to me whenever I visit her makes my heart melt.

Perhaps on my next visit, if you're still there, I'm taking you home finally... but now I have to start thinking of a name for another daughter! Yikes!

Love,
Abah

More pictures of the darling HERE and HERE.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online