Pets play a big role in our lives and they should be loved and cherished. Pet owners are filled with so much joy from all their rendezvous with their adorable pets and even regard them as their 'darling daughter' or 'son'! So do we. This blog is all about our darling little paws; Gabrielle, Isabelle, Hercules, Alexander, Victoria The 2nd,Napoleon, Ms. Constantine, Jerry and the late Sidney, Troy and Victoria The 1st...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Napoleon's Favourite Sleeping Position

Napoleon has only recently developed this habit of sleeping in this position. I just don't know and couldn't find the answer to why cats like to sleep in this position. At first I thought it was only the males who sleep like this but I remember also seeing Gabby in the exact same position.

But whatever it is they surely look very cute and adorable sleeping will all four legs up in the air, especially my fatty Napoleon here. And he loves it when we stroke his tummy while he's lying on his back. Heheheh.

Love,

Abah & Ayah

4 Comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

That is Ginger's favorite sleeping position too!

HaNNee said...

my cat also very2 likes to sleep in this position too.. so cute.. ur cats was really cute.. =)

Syahr-El said...

Thanks Sharlene n I am Blur. I think I've seen most of my cats (especially those with thick fur sleeping in this position, but the question is why? Is it cooling? I better try it myself!

admin said...

Napoleon is so full of stylish position in sleeping!
Not only thick furr have this kind of sleeping position, but also my feline are short-haired cats, and some of them love to sleep in this way! Especially when the female ones being pregnant;)
Cats purrs do heal human illness, find it at my blog http://felinesophy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online