Pets play a big role in our lives and they should be loved and cherished. Pet owners are filled with so much joy from all their rendezvous with their adorable pets and even regard them as their 'darling daughter' or 'son'! So do we. This blog is all about our darling little paws; Gabrielle, Isabelle, Hercules, Alexander, Victoria The 2nd,Napoleon, Ms. Constantine, Jerry and the late Sidney, Troy and Victoria The 1st...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gabrielle - Beautiful Girl

This video and song is dedicated to our dear Beautiful Girl, Gabrielle...

Beautiful Girl

Beautiful girl, whenever you are
I knew when I saw you, you had opened the door
I knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again
you said 'hello' and I turned to go
but something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and have been reading the entire blog for the last few hours. I am totally in love with all your cats especially Hercules.... he is so handsome.

I will be regular viewer for this blog. Can't wait for new posting.

Nisa

Syahr-El said...

Thanks Nisa for visiting. Yes I agree, Hercules is the handsomest of all - have you seen his photo when he was a lot younger? Ahahah he was totally ugly then and when we got him, his rescuer from IPR named him 'TINA' hehehe I truly pity him but he turns out to be a really macho dude.

Abah & Ayah

admin said...

You're so blessed with Hercules and beautiful girl;)
Do you think black cats truly associated with superstitious? Kindly vote in my blog http://felinesophy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online